SERVING OUR COMMUNITY SAFELY
At Hacienda, the safety of our Guests and our Amigos is top priority. Updating our safety guidelines and procedures is done with the help and guidance of our state and local health department officials. These precautions will ensure the safety of our Guests and our Amigos through this crisis and beyond.
Face Coverings are Required for All
Whether you are dining in or grabbing Fiesta-To-Go carryout, everyone who enters our building is required to wear a mask or face covering. This is a safety step that is required by our local and state health officials and will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Our Promise to Safety
To ensure the safety of our Guests and Amigos, here are some of the new procedures we have implemented:
- Health Department Certifications: All management teams are ServSafe Food Protection Manager certified and our staff has undergone ServSafe certification courses.
- Staff Wellness Checks: Staff members are surveyed before each shift by signing a wellness check. Staff members are to stay home if they are showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Limited Seating: We have limited our seating capacity to allow safe social distancing when dining in our restaurants. Hosts are seating our Dining Room and Cantina guests to manage social distancing. Lobbies have been designed to allow safe social distancing. Guests are not allowed to wait in our lobbies for their table.
- Waitlist: Hacienda currently uses Waitlist Me as a way to communicate when your table is ready if we are on a wait. You can check our waitlist or add yourself by clicking here.
- QR Code Menus: QR Code Menus are now posted on every table to view our food and drink menus. Physical menus that are used by guests are sanitized after every use.
- Dedicated Sanitation Specialist: Our Sanitation Specialist sanitizes all touch points each hour. Every table, booth and chair is disinfected after every guest. Any item that touches the table is sanitized after every use (ex. menus, salt shakers, ketchup bottles, etc.)
- Hand Sanitizer Station: Hand sanitizing stations are setup throughout the building for use.
- Booth Partitions: Booths have been equipped with new partitions to ensure your safety and others around you during your dining experience.
- Face Coverings: Required for all employees to wear at all times and guests to wear when moving around the building.
- Online Ordering - Order now at www.haciendafiesta.com.
- Grab & Go - Order and pay online, then your order will be ready for you when you arrive to Grab & Go without the wait!
- Call Your Favorite Location - Call in your order from one of our locations here.
- Curbside Pickup - Some locations offer curbside pickup. Park in one of our designated spaces and call the number listed, then we will be right with you.
- Catering - We can bring the Fiesta to you! Check out our Catering Menu here and don't forget about catering our Famous Frozen Margaritas!
- DineIn Delivery - Check your nearest location here for availability.
- DoorDash - Available from all of our locations.
- Other Delivery Services - Check your nearest location here for availability.